Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tummy Time

Sam: "Mom, you aren't fat anymore. I think your big belly is all gone." Doesn't that deserve a hug and kiss and all the OREOS he could want?

When walking home from school yesterday, I had the baby in the snuggly on my belly covered with a blanket. Christian: "Wow Mom, did you already get another baby in there?" I have to admit that I'm somewhat of a go-getter, but even I am not that ambitious.

Hyrum's Favorite book is "No Day-bid (David)" probably because he can relate and he loves to say Polk-a-bots (polk-a-dots).

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hadley still tells me that my tummy looks and feels like jello. Thanks kid. :)

Mary said...

Yeah, Annalise told me the other day that she wasn't sure she wanted to be a mom when she grew up because she didn't want a big tummy like mine is. I made her do her own hair and went and cried in my room. Stellar parenting!

Mary said...

Oh, but hooray for you!!! Really. No, really.

Alison said...

Definately deserves OREOS!!! :)

I'm resigned to the fact that my stomach will never be the same. My kids get the biggest kick out of it when they try to find my belly button (although that's a game I won't let them play anymore to save my self-esteem.)