Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Newest Love of My Life


Just moments after he was born. Instantly little Warner became the newest Love of My Life!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! All of your children are BEAUTIFUL (sorry for the feminine form). Good luck with adjusting to 5. And, Alaska looks amazing. I bet you guys are just loving it there! Congrats.

Heather said...

Sweet little baby! He's out! Yay - can your lungs breathe again? Little Henry Warner is a cute fellow and looks just like all your boys. Congrats!!!

Mary said...

Job well done Stephanie! Congratulations!!! Usually better to have them out than in - right?

Brooke Jones said...

He looks like he will fit in with all of the other Bacon boys! What a cute kiddo! I am so jealous that your pregnancy is over with and he is here safe and sound. I laughed at your pic of the tums. I ate them like candy when pregnant with Andrew, but with this pregnancy and the last (the girls) I haven't had much just never ending nausea. As much as I hate heartburn I'd take it over the nausea. I'm wishing you a quick recovery and extra energy to take care of your 5, no 6(Eric too) boys! Wahoo you're a family of 7!