I know that some of you thought I was silly because I HAD to HAVE the Graco Pack 'N Play with the bassinet insert. . . but this is why. . .
Last night I had just finished feeding Warner and put him in the bassinet and was in the bathroom getting ready for bed when I heard a very disoriented and crying little one. It didn't take me long to deduce that it was Sam and I rushed out of the bathroom to direct him to HIS bathroom. Apparently in the somewhat lit hallway, Sam had mistaken what? Yup the porta crib for a toilet. I found him standing next to it, pants down, and his b'dingle doing its business (Sam himself was still very much asleep). This is where the insert saved the day. . . with the baby off the ground he stayed completely dry. . . I cannot say as much for the bottom of the Pack 'N Play. Can you just imagine our perfect, pure, peaceful little Warner on the bottom of that Pack 'N Play? No. No. That isn't even right. So hoorah for the bassinet insert (and yes, we'll be making sure that Samwise uses the facilities before going to bed from now on).
3 comments:
Ha! That is a great story. We were all over the bassinet inserts with our kids too. Saves the back from having to bend over so far to pick them up when they are so little. Maybe normal people actually buy cribs for their kids. Not me. Pack'n'Plays are the greatest!
Abe lived in a bassinet for the first year of his life. Very handy indeed! Nice story about samwise!
I love this! Cracked me up.
Post a Comment