He is beautiful! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I love the picture with you and your 5 sons. That is so neat to have 5 handsome future missionaries. I love his name too! Very cute! Great job enduring so fast without an epidural. You're the woman! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. New babies are so pure and fresh from heaven. I wish I could come hold him!
so handsome. congrats! the name is great. i'm glad things went okay (though rushed and painful), and grateful everyone is healthy and well. love to you all!
3 comments:
He is beautiful! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I love the picture with you and your 5 sons. That is so neat to have 5 handsome future missionaries. I love his name too! Very cute! Great job enduring so fast without an epidural. You're the woman! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. New babies are so pure and fresh from heaven. I wish I could come hold him!
so handsome. congrats! the name is great. i'm glad things went okay (though rushed and painful), and grateful everyone is healthy and well.
love to you all!
Congrats! You now have a Bacon Basketball team! How fun!
We are in Flag this week and I thought of you as I ran down Deer Crossing. I am so glad that once upon a time our paths crossed.
Post a Comment