Saturday, October 20, 2007

ABD to PhD


Eric just finished downloading some software for his dissertation data and is excitedly punching numbers. He is like a kid in a candy shop. . . all excited about this stats program and seeing the fruits of his last semesters labors turn into tangible statistical reports.
I told him all I want for Christmas is a defense date and the hope of his moving from ABD to PhD. That would be a Merry Christmas for everyone!!

3 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

Oh Steph, I hear ya. That push to get it done is a long hard one, but so worth it! Go Eric!

Heather said...

Wow - he's still going on the PhD thing. You are so good not to be a complainer Steph! I totally admire that about you. At least he's in the final stretch and you can see the light... at the end of the tunnel. That is a lot of hard work - from both you guys - to accomplish a PhD.

Mary said...

Oh, the things we get excited about as adults. Magical! Hope you get your Christmas wish.