A BIG thanks to my dear, dear Flagstaff Friends!!! Oh how surprised I was to find an enormous box just outside my front door one afternoon. The note on top read, "Baby Shower in a Box!!!!" I was so touched my your thoughtfulness. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
My neighbor came over and saw the box in the entry way. She commented that she was surprised I hadn't ripped it open. I replied, "Oh, I WILL. I'm just saving it for a perfect moment when I can truly enjoy everything inside."
And I did. . .
Inside was everything for a baby shower. . . GIFTS (several which are not unwrapped since they are baby specific), Angie's famous "breakfast bars" (we only call them that to make them sound healthier and to justify our hording of them), a game, toys and treats for the kids, a notes from sweet friends whose thoughtfulness has truly touched me. By the way, who remembered that I like Bit-o-Honeys? Thanks!! It was just what I needed to get me through the last few days of this pregnancy.
3 comments:
Don't you think I got anything out of those 3 hour presidency meetings? Always and forever- your candy-lovin' friend!
Tiffany and I were wondering jokingly if we'd make the blog...and we did! Yeah! Now, am I right? Is it Sarah Wallace (age 4) who won the game? She was so exicited when her mom invited her to play. Wait til she finds out she WON!
Well, isn't that so cute?!?! You are loved Steph!!! I once lost a molar in a bit-o-honey, back in the 6th grade. I don't know if I've had one since. What a fun surprise to get a huge box of love!
Post a Comment