A very "Mudge-ish" motion is what we have termed My Fellow Americans. For months he would, at random moments, just raise one of his hands in a Presidential type greetings. We would add our dialogue/commentary always beginning with "My Fellow Americans_________ (then fill in the blank)." Our only rule is it has to sound Presidential Proper. . . for example, My Fellow Americans it is with a deep heart that I inform you of the lost sippy cup, or My Fellow Americans, I greet you today with love in my heart and sweet potatoes on my face, or My Fellow Americans, ask not what you can do with a diaper but what you can do in your diaper. . . you know something totally silly.
While Mudge typically refuses to perform on command he WILL almost always respond to "My Fellow Americans" by grinning and raising one of his hands.
1 comment:
That is funny! You guys are such a cute and creative family. Your boys will always remember that! I love it!
Post a Comment