Sunday, January 02, 2011

Little gifts I gave out to a few girlfriends here in town.

The boys and their Hero, I mean Dad, playing Dungeons and Dragons together.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

cute stuff! are those happy socks for friends. Cute idea!! what a fun christmas for you guys. The puzzle for disneyland was a fun idea. you have such a cute family. i always loved games and puzzles too... but with little ones it is so tricky. i just need to get the littles in bed and then play for a few minutes with hannah and abe. oh - i hear a tru who needs a mama. fun blogging! oh - and we love 9 o'clock church too. we are on that schedule this year and I LOVE IT!

Carwin Candids said...

Steph, I loved looking through your posts! So fun. Loved Boba fett on the train, and am still laughing about the tongue on the pole, ah treasured memories! Thanks for sharing!

Alison said...

Lots of GREAT posts Steph! So many fun times at your house. I LOVE love love puzzles too and can't wait until we can do some together as a family during the holidays as little hands get older. And DISNEYLAND!!! Hooray! I can't wait for you to go too, a grand adventure full of memories awaits!! Disneyland really is one of the funnest places on earth to me, so glad you are going. I just love you and your family!