Sunday, January 02, 2011

False Alarm

[warning: the pictures below are horrible]

This year I dragged my feet on putting up the Christmas tree. I was sure that Captain Destructo [aka Mudge] would destroy everything. I had visions of finding him pinned underneath the Christmas tree that he has pulled down on himself. I was just sure he would try to take a bite out of ornament or two. . . or at bare minimum that he would try to pull off the lights. And when Eric mentioned, in response to our kids pleading, pulling out the train I laughed. If the tree couldn't survive there is no way that the train would.

I'm happy to report, on all counts, that I was wrong.

Mudge didn't even seem to notice the tree at all. And he loved the train but respected it, for the most part, as a "no touch." It was really cute to watch him do a little excitement dance every time it came around the corner.



The boys always decorage the trains with "good guys."

Posted by Picasa

No comments: