Thursday, April 10, 2008

Snuffy

Snuffy The Moose (as we call him) has been lingering around the neighborhood today. We got a call around 3:40 today informing us of the Moose and asking that as a precaution we come and pick up the boys from school. Snuffy is about 8 feet tall and missing the right rack. He loves the bushes in the front of our yard and didn't even seemed phased by the neighbors oohing and aahing. I'm sure we'll see more of Snuffy and his friends in the next several weeks. We hear that May is calving season and can be pretty exciting. Our neighbors had a Mother Moose calve in their backyard last year. We'll be sure to send a long pictures if we happen upon that educational experience.

1 comment:

Smedley Family said...

I think we've seen that snuffy. Gotta love "educational experiences". We went to the Reindeer Farm and Kali says "Look mom, that reindeer is being nice and is giving the other reindeer a piggy-back ride." I guess we went at the wrong season.