3Qs: what is the blue seat Warner sits in called? What age are they for? Do you recommend them?
How do you keep him from eating his big brothers' small parts-toys (ie: legos & playmobile pieces)?
and, when looking at photos of your boys at Warner's age, can you tell who is who? I think my 3 each looks so different but looking at baby photos I really have to go for other clues to know who is who!
2 comments:
Too Cute!
3Qs: what is the blue seat Warner sits in called? What age are they for? Do you recommend them?
How do you keep him from eating his big brothers' small parts-toys (ie: legos & playmobile pieces)?
and, when looking at photos of your boys at Warner's age, can you tell who is who? I think my 3 each looks so different but looking at baby photos I really have to go for other clues to know who is who!
He is SOOOOOOO Smiley!!
Post a Comment