Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Husband & Wife

Eric and I spent Thursday & Friday at our Annual CES husband and wife meetings. This year we traveled to Washington where we were able to enjoy the tulip festival @ Mt. Vernon, Deception Pass, Mount Erie, Ferry Ride from Whidbey to Mukilteo, and Dinner @ Arnies.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Greg said...

The highly intelligent reader will notice although the real Mt Vernon is in VA, there is apparently on in Washington State as well.

Heather said...

when Abe saw the picture of Warner and Eric smiling, he said, "Can I buy that baby?" It was funny. I love these photos. I'm stealing them so I'll always have a picture of you by tulips as I'll always remember that you love them!!!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Glad to see that all the wacky spring weather up there hasn't killed all the tulips. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures of home!