Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tanner's Message

I came home from playgroup this morning and this message was waiting for me. Aside from the quiver in his voice. . . I thought the whole thing to be hilarious.

(to my credit i did tell him to go and get dressed this morning. . . which he obviously forgot to do before putting on his snow clothing)

if you can't understand the message this is what it says: "um mom, i accidentally forgot my um pants, so can you um mean i accidentally left my pjs on, so can you come and bring me some pants so i can wear them at school. bye this is tanner. bye."

7 comments:

Alison said...

That is too funny! Poor guy at school in his pajama bottoms! :)

shauna said...

I laughed out loud. That was so hilarious!
And your bread is gorgeous. Could you post detailed instructions with the recipe? I want to try!

Greg said...

Hard to understand the message. :-(. Maybe you could post a transcription?

Deirdre said...

Hilarious! So smart of you to get it on video. The best is his sign-off "this is Tanner" at the end:-)

Mary O said...

What a sweet boy. So distressed and so embarrassed. Love his little heart!

Heather said...

Oh greg... you must need the ears of a woman to heard the sad little boy who left his pants. Poor kiddo. That is pretty hilarious even though I know he was probably so embarrassed. Someday he'll laugh!!

Rachel Clare said...

Oh my gosh. this totally made me giggle. How cute is he?