Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sledding at UAF

Tuesday afternoon we went to Fairbanks and toured the downtown area. We ended up at UAF (University of Alaska at Fairbanks) where the boys sledded down a monster hill. They had such a GREAT time and happily played and played for a couple of hours. I think they could have still played more, but it is always a good thing to end an event with everyone energetic and happy. Can you tell who was having the most fun?





fyi: Hy and I did our fair share of sledding too. . . it just wasn't captured on film. I was extremely proud of Hyrum who not only insisted on going DOWN on his own but climbing UP with his sled in tow all by himself. Hooray!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Smedley Family said...

Ok, that one in mid-air is the best, LOL :)