My name is Sam.Sam I am.
I do not like green eggs and spam.
I do not like them Sam I am.
I could not eat them wearing a Mask (uh?)
I'll never eat them while in Alaska.
Enough poetry for one day.
Dr. Suess makes me crazy. Every time I see his books I am filled with dread. I think it somehow stemmed from reading it every day and every night to Christian and Tanner for over a year. Ugh. Green eggs and ham? Yuck. 'Ole fuzzy guy should have stuck to his guns. . . he is the worlds worst pushover and his kids will never believe him when he says no. Cat in the Hat? Not welcome here. He can save his rainy day antics for a more interested audience.. . but I would give my left arm for one of those machines that puts everything away.
Here Sam is celebrating Dr. Suess' birthday. That kid has the best time in Kindergarten. He comes home almost everyday with some amazing project to show me.

No comments:
Post a Comment