I was filled with an extra dose of excitement this Christmas Season.
I'm not sure what the source was (other that the Christmas Spirit itself) but I had such a good time doing the little things like wrapping presents. I think I could use a refresher course from my parents on how to do a perfect wrapping job.
I particularly like the flare that the ducttape added to our present assortment. (though completely intact, some of our gifts wrappings didn't weather the move from AZ to AK very well. Where-o-where is the scotchtape when you need it?)I'm not sure what the source was (other that the Christmas Spirit itself) but I had such a good time doing the little things like wrapping presents. I think I could use a refresher course from my parents on how to do a perfect wrapping job.


2 comments:
I love that you used Duct tape! That cracks me up! We ran out of wrapping paper so on Christmas Eve I had to run to the grocery store just for that! Uggh! (At least it wasn't after the store had closed, whew!)
Duct tape has always saved us, hasn't it?! Wrapping gifts is a fun task.
Post a Comment