On Friday the boys and I (and Sam's friend Sarah) decorated graham cracker houses. Unlike Job, patience is not oozing from me, and I knew better than to make gingerbread houses that would most definitely not be the right size, that would break during assembly, and would take hours to set before being ready to decorate (of course we'd have to try to decorate it only to have it collapse. . . i would want to spit fire. . . the boys would start crying). So I pulled out the honeymaid graham crackers and the glue gun and we all had a tear free, spit-fire free GREAT time.

I think less than half of the candy made it onto the houses.
I think less than half of the candy made it onto the houses.
. . .while Tanner's gingerbread house included cannons on the side and a machine gun on the roof (what else could exclaim Christmas Cheer as those two items).

No comments:
Post a Comment