The Palmer Stake hosted a Night of Nativities. It was downright amazing with over a thousand nativities from all over the world. They had done an amazing job transforming a church building into a Bethlehem of sorts with cobblestone walls and lights everywhere. They handed the kids an eye spy sheet when they walked which kept them entertained while Eric and I were able to enjoy the nativities and live Christmas music.

Look at all these handsome boys!

Look at all these handsome boys!




5 comments:
Your boys are all getting so old and grown-up. Is warner really tall? I hardly recognize Hyrum. Wow! And all the nativities are really neat. The Alaskan ones are very interesting. I think it's fun to see all the cultural things of the area. And you look great too Steph!
What a handsome crew! How fun for you to have all boys. I know they will grow up with a deep respect for their mother!
What beautiful nativities. I LOVE nativities! That was so fun to see so many of them. What a fantastic night!
I'm just lurking through, surfing blog site after blog site, wasting my baby's nap, as I usually do, and I stumble across yours. I swear I know you? Stephanie Warner? Was your Dad a Ricks professor? Did you major in English Ed? Am I crazy?
Never mind, I know the answer to the last one. . .
Love all the nativities. What a fun night out!
I love this first picture of all 6 of your boys!! What a good lookin' crew.
So, Tanner and Christian are Wolf Scouts! That's my calling. I'd LOVE to have them in my den!!
Post a Comment