First off I can't believe I have 8-year-olds. Surely I am too young. But alas, I am not.
The end of November was Christian and Tanner's first Cubscouting event. They were welcome into cubscouts at Pack Meeting with a song and the presentation of their neckerchiefs and slides. They were thrilled to be there.
I was talking with my mom about my future as a mom with cubscouts. I figure I only have 11 more years of Pack Meetings. 11 YEARS. Wow. I guess I should just chin up and like the cubscout motto declares, "Do Your Best!"
Disclaimer: I love Christan JUST AS MUCH as I love Tanner. . .but the silly kid is going through this serious posing stage when it comes to pictures and trust me when I say that they are too painful to post.
The end of November was Christian and Tanner's first Cubscouting event. They were welcome into cubscouts at Pack Meeting with a song and the presentation of their neckerchiefs and slides. They were thrilled to be there.
I was talking with my mom about my future as a mom with cubscouts. I figure I only have 11 more years of Pack Meetings. 11 YEARS. Wow. I guess I should just chin up and like the cubscout motto declares, "Do Your Best!"
Disclaimer: I love Christan JUST AS MUCH as I love Tanner. . .but the silly kid is going through this serious posing stage when it comes to pictures and trust me when I say that they are too painful to post.



1 comment:
Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!! Scouting scares the dickens out of me. I just keep hoping the church will disown it before Kyle gets there. I can't see our family getting terribly involved. AAAHHHH!! Good luck with the next 11 years...
Post a Comment