Sunday, December 02, 2007

Baptized Boys

Christian and Tanner were so thrilled to be baptized on Saturday. All dressed in white we could hardly keep them bouncing off the walls (which is hardly the reverent behavior we were hoping for but secretly thrilled to see their enthusiasm). The baptismal service was short and simple and sweet. We felt blessed to have my parents there and several new Alaskan friends. What a great day!!!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bill said...

It's amazing how fast time flies. Our oldest is getting baptized next summer and I can hardly believe it. What neat pictures and I am so glad your parents were there to enjoy it. Thanks for sharing.

Mary said...

Hey, congrats to the boys. Those family pictures are awesome. What a great day!!

Alison said...

Wow! What handsome 8 year old boys. That's amazing - I didn't realize they were that old. That's so neat they were so excited to be baptized. My kids love seeing their cousins be baptized - Lexi is a little afraid of going under water, but I told her by the time she's 8 she won't be scared anymore. I'm so glad you got to share such a neat day with family and friends. Great pictures! Love seeing your gorgeous family!

Heather said...

Very cute pictures Steph. I think it's great that the boys were so excited. I think I'll cry and smile all at the same time when my kids get baptized. What a neat event!