Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunset


I was reading to Sam tonight and looked up to see the most beautiful sunset. I can't remember the last time I saw a sunset (seeing that we have so much light here they almost don't exist or happen so late they go unnoticed. . . but soon we'll be enjoying them around 3 p.m.). It was spectacular and I went out on the back deck to just soak up the beauty of something so simple but rare.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Seriously? This is your view? I may need to move to Alaska! Awesome picture. Love it!!!

Heather said...

Did you really take that photo? Wow - that's beautiful. I always forget to look at the sunset as it's mostly hidden from view by our forest. But seeing a great sunset is a pefect ending to a day!

Alison said...

That is so beautiful! Great job taking a moment to enjoy it. Breath-taking!