Sam just as confident as can be. . .

Crowded by the competition and waiting for the race (one of those moments that I just should NOT have asked how he was doing. his face said it all. his lip was quivering and his eyes were full of doubt and fear. and i didn't even get out, "Sam are . . . " when the tears started pouring down his face.)

Eric and I traded places since I was not about to run the race with him . . .

Sam's personal race was the equivalent of a 50 yard dash . . . but we were thrilled that he tried.
He said that next time he'll do it all on his own.
2 comments:
I can see that experience being a little overwhelming with so many people around. Way to be as brave as you were Sam!
Oh, how sweet is that!? What a darling little guy.
Post a Comment