Thursday, March 12, 2009

Frosting

5 comments:

Alison said...

I love it Steph! So creative and so fun. Warner cracks me up with that big knife going in the frosting. Heaven for a kid! Once again you get the #1 Mom award! My kids would so love to live at your house!

Heather said...

you're awesome steph! what a clever idea. Good goin' Warner with the frosting. I think Abe would be all over that too!

Plus, I love your header and that quote with the tulips. So perfect for my Steph and her cheer!

We love ya!

Mary O said...

I'm with Warner. He is a step ahead of us who like a little cake with our frosting.
The twins are really growing up. I notice a lot of change in them over the last year and a half!

OlsenUpdate said...

I bet Warner wishes I would call more often!!! I'm with him! No activity, no wasted time...just go for the good stuff!!!

dms said...

I felt like I was right there with you in your kitchen. Thanks for sharing the joy of an afternoon with the Bacons! We miss you all!
Di