The boys were having the best time tonight playing outside in the cul-de-sac. Aren't they a cute? I'm not sure what they were playing but it sounded like their imaginations were creating all sorts of fun and adventures.
Looks like it's not too cold there right now, enjoy! Sorry to hear about Eric. I imagine it's a lot like diabetes...frustrating and a lot of practice to get in the swing of things....cheating of course....and feeling guilty and/or sick about it afterward. We sure are thinking of him. Good luck!
Hey there Steph... it is Sarah from Ricks. Brooke Jones gave me your blog site and can't believe you have 5 boys- crazy!!! I am excited to keep up with you. I have a friend that is moving to AL for for a Pediatric Dental Residency and was wondering where you guys live? They will be in Anchorage. I would love to get your number and have her call you if you live there so she can get the run down- she is scared to death. Anyways, looks like you are enjoying your life there and your fam is adorable. keep in touch.
3 comments:
Looks like it's not too cold there right now, enjoy! Sorry to hear about Eric. I imagine it's a lot like diabetes...frustrating and a lot of practice to get in the swing of things....cheating of course....and feeling guilty and/or sick about it afterward. We sure are thinking of him. Good luck!
Crabtrees
Playing outside is the best thing about being a kid.
Hey there Steph... it is Sarah from Ricks. Brooke Jones gave me your blog site and can't believe you have 5 boys- crazy!!!
I am excited to keep up with you. I have a friend that is moving to AL for for a Pediatric Dental Residency and was wondering where you guys live? They will be in Anchorage. I would love to get your number and have her call you if you live there so she can get the run down- she is scared to death. Anyways, looks like you are enjoying your life there and your fam is adorable. keep in touch.
Post a Comment