Friday, June 20, 2008

The Farmer


Yesterday Hyrum was singing The Farmer in the Dell. It was so cute. As I leaned in to listen closer this is what I heard:


The Farmer in the Jail.

The Famer in the Jail.

Hi-ho-ma-no-no-no

The Famer's in the Jail.

4 comments:

Alison said...

That is too cute! I love the things kids say. It cracks me up. Your boys are so cute, I love that you are Mrs. Weasley with a bunch of redheads. I love it! I love red hair. And the pictures of Warner eating Cheerios are adorable. Can he really be growing up so fast?! I love him!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Love the song! Scotty got "The Sword in the Stone" for his birthday and now he goes around the house singing, "Hockety pockety wockety whack"....it's pretty funny. I love it when kids sing, especially when it's their idea.

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Love the song! Scotty got "The Sword in the Stone" for his birthday and now he goes around the house singing, "Hockety pockety wockety whack"....it's pretty funny. I love it when kids sing, especially when it's their idea.

chelle said...

What did the farmer do wrong? Does he need one of the strippling lawyers (as my kids call them)? m