Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sloucher

This is as close as we get to sitting these days. It is a weak and wobbly attempt at best. . . but with the proper distraction it can be maintained for 20 seconds or more!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alison said...

Wow Steph! Can Warner be growing up so fast?! I can't believe how time flies. I am so happy that you guys got a 'canper'! I just said to Dave last night that I would really like to get one. What awesome family time and memories! I'm glad you got to see Heather in Utah! That's so fun to see old friends. You're boys are so cute and you are such a great Mom!!!

The Russell 4 said...

Stephanie-Dione Russell here. Greetings from Flag. Saw your blog on Mechelle Felsted's. I know I am a blog stalker I just can't help it. Just wanted to know Warner's birthdate. We adopted a baby girl who was born on Oct 3, 2007. Check out our blog at 4-russells.blogspot.com. Hope all is well in Alaska. Do tell Eric hello from our family.

chelle said...

HI Steph, Must be a Flagstaff day. It is snowing here and so I thought of you. Warner is so big and strong. Looks like he and all of you are doing great. M

Julie Graham said...

He is so cute! He is deffinately part of your family of boys with his looks! How fun!