My love affair with Ebay came to a screeching halt the second we moved to Alaska. (Shipping costs. . . need I say more?) Luckily for me, at that same time I discovered Craiglist. It was love at first sight.
We've bought several things since. In the last 10 months we becoming the owners of a "new to us" TV, a XBOX, Cross Country Skiis, and most recently a Chandelier. Our home, built in 2001, was beautiful and modern WITH THE EXCEPTION of the gold chandelier with the silly little glass panels hanging from the side. It was the same silly chandelier that we had in Flagstaff above our dining room table. I replaced that one . . . and found it just as easy to do it again.
I found this Chandelier on CRAIGSLIST and with the ingenuity and skills of my good husband, we hung it this past week. Ahh. It made all the difference in our entry way.
Gotta love Craigslist!
We've bought several things since. In the last 10 months we becoming the owners of a "new to us" TV, a XBOX, Cross Country Skiis, and most recently a Chandelier. Our home, built in 2001, was beautiful and modern WITH THE EXCEPTION of the gold chandelier with the silly little glass panels hanging from the side. It was the same silly chandelier that we had in Flagstaff above our dining room table. I replaced that one . . . and found it just as easy to do it again.
I found this Chandelier on CRAIGSLIST and with the ingenuity and skills of my good husband, we hung it this past week. Ahh. It made all the difference in our entry way.
Gotta love Craigslist!

3 comments:
Love it! We are all about Craigslist too. Looking for a freezer for the garage actually...
Amen. I love craigslist.
We are learning to love Craigslist. We were gung ho about it until we were the first to contact someone about something and the guy said we could have it, then ended up never calling us back. (after about 3 weeks!) Apparently he got a better offer. There is something nice about the guarantee from ebay that if you win, you'll get it. Nice chandelier though. I need to look on Craigs list for more stuff!
Post a Comment