
side note: this is evidence of our newest thumb sucker. "And what of our other thumb sucker?" you ask. has he kicked the habit, has he turned the other way, is he free of his insane addiction? . . . the answer is. . . (sigh) NO. over the weekend we nic named him "Houdini" after the infamous magician who could get himself out of any bind. We, as parents, stopped short of the chains and coffins that Houdini used, but Hyrum could get himself out of bandaids, duct tape, socks, gloves, safety pins. . . all by what seemed to be magic (a.k.a. 2-year-old determination).


4 comments:
I love that picture of Henry sucking his thumb. He is so sweet! Sorry to hear about Hyrum's chin and the houdini in him. I think we're going to head over to ByU to do some bowling - well someday when I can lift a bowling ball. Love ya friend!
So sweet! I love that he sucks his thumb. What a cute oby!
Boy, not oby. I really want to pick him up and hold him. He's growing up!
I almost wrote, "Yay! Warner is a thumb sucker!" because, at one year old, I still like the idea that Rowan sucks her thumb. But when I read about Hyrum, I started to panic. What if my baby sucks her thumb at her junior prom? This could be bad.
Post a Comment