
This is the Alaskan symbol. The quintessential must have. The every "don't have a garage" owners dream. THE AUTOMOBILE AUTO START REMOTE. I think I had heard of these in Arizona, but didn't realize that people actually bought cars with this feature. Up here, in the land of the Last Frontier, EVERYONE has one of these (well, everyone except us and I'm not one to try to keep up with Jones', especially when it is going to cost me a whole heap more then $9.95). Our friend Todd lives at in North Pole, AK. He says you can tell when church is almost over because there is a chain reaction of tiny beeps as church goers start up their cars in an attempt to warm up the engine and the seats before heading out into the -30 temperatures. Only in Alaska.
1 comment:
Wow - what a great idea. My cousin had one of those for the Phoenix summers to get the A/C going. -30 is just a bit too cold my friend. Don't freeze!
Post a Comment