Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bathtime Babe

It would seem that I have my favorite spots for capturing my kids on film. When they are babies it is when they are sleeping, then I graduate to the bathtub, and finally the highchair . . . I think there is just something to having a contained audience.



Warner is at a really fun stage. He is so observant. He loves to look at his hand and I'm not convinced that he knows that not only does it belong to him but that he controls its every move. He is swatting at his toys and turns to put his eyes on noises and voices, AND he has started cooing. Oh, I love the cooing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angela said...

dumb question - - but is he just laying in the bathtub? anything supporting him underneath? angela

Heather said...

nice placement of the washcloth. :) I do love contained positions for babies. Now - I wish I could capture those cute baby feet in a photo. sigh...