Saturday, May 21, 2011

First Day of Summer

The boys and I decided to drive to the Eagle River Nature Center and tromp along the Albert Loop. It is a wonderful hike that we've only done a handful of times since it is typically closed from July to September because of Salmon in the river and hungry Bears in the area. There were boardwalks and bridges, single track, and the perfect midway stopping point at the river's edge.
One of the greatest advantages to having a 12 passenger van is that is allows the boys to invite friends on our adventures.
Christian, Harry Turner, and Tanner
Christian and Harry played this hike with your eyes closed game from the halfway point to the end.





Asher, Sam, and Gavin
I could barely keep up with these three and their Harry Potter wands.



Tanner





Mudge throwing rocks in the River.
He happily rode in the backpack.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You Bacon's are adorable! I so miss our hiking days in Flagstaff!! That was the best hiking ever, except maybe Alaska it looks like! I have yet to find anything good in UT yet, or people to go for that matter.

Glad you are doing good!