Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Utah-Day 20

We thought we had left all of Alaska behind, but woke up to a history breaking very wet 4"+ of snow this morning. I happily took on limb shaking duty. . . and while working could hear limbs snapping right and left in neighbors yards.

Eric and I took the boys to visit Grandpa at UVU. I love this picture of them all together (we had A'thert (a.k.a. Thatcher) with us too).

I remember walking down and loving the hall of flags when I was a little girl. We also saw the pendulum, at pizza, and visited the new Library.

Grandma had the great idea of going to the roller skating rink for Family Night. The cousins had a fun time skating/scootering with each other. Sam and Addie were particularly cute to watch holding hands during the snowball skates.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jessica said...

For some reason I'm just now reading these, and I L-O-V-E the addition to Thatcher's costume. I haven't seen the cowboy boots yet.