Yeah! I'm on the blog! Thanks Steph, we've missed seeing what you guys have been up to. You are so sweet to check up on us so often as well. I value your opinion on Goodreads too...it's not always easy to find the "next great read", is it? Keep in touch!
So glad I could log in too. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Your twinners don't even look like little boys any more. Your kids are going like weeds!
3 comments:
I am soo glad you have had a fun vacation!! Your boys growing soo fast. They are so cute and handsome at the same time!!
Yeah! I'm on the blog! Thanks Steph, we've missed seeing what you guys have been up to. You are so sweet to check up on us so often as well. I value your opinion on Goodreads too...it's not always easy to find the "next great read", is it? Keep in touch!
So glad I could log in too. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Your twinners don't even look like little boys any more. Your kids are going like weeds!
Post a Comment