Ever since we've told the kids about the new baby I've overheard them saying to other each other or friends, "When Mom lays the baby. . . " or "Did you know my Mom is going to lay a baby?"
I have this vision of me clucking and wallah. . . Baby Bacon!
The other day Hyrum told me that he knows how the baby will come out.
"Really?" I asked ready to brace myself.
"Yup," he said in all four-year-old confidence, "He's going to bash his head against your tummy and pop out." Then after some more thought he added, "Or maybe he'll just come out of your pocket."
The bashing the head sounds gruesome and a foot under the ribs is about all I can take let alone a whole body. . . for right now I think I'll stick with the idea of simply LAYING a baby.
3 comments:
can my baby just come out of my pocket too? i'd go for that. much better than being sliced open.
congratulations, stephanie! when's this one due?
Umm, you are how many months prego and I am just finding out?! Congratulations! How fun! Now will it be 6 boy bacon bits or will you be getting some pink around your house? - I am excited to find out.
Post a Comment