
Yes, Baconbit #6 is on its way.
Due to arrive July 2009.
Christian and Tanner are hoping desperately for a boy. They are still clinging to the idea of becoming a living replica of 7 Brides for 7 Brothers.
Sam REALLY wants a girl. I think he secretly wants the perks of a sister. . . meaning, he wants the Polly Pockets.
Hyrum tells everyone that "only God knows" what the baby will be. He's content to switch his mind several times a day as to what the Heavens will send us.
2 comments:
7 brothers eh - well... if this is a boy, then you'd just need one more. i'm afraid i won't be able to provide the 7 brides to marry your 7 boys. but i possibly could provide 1 bride for one of your boys. :) she is a sweet one (most of the time)
Ahhhh! Congratulations! How exciting. I can't wait to hear what this baby is and it's name. I can't believe Hyrum is four! How fun. Now that the news is OUT THERE I look forward to hearing how you are doing and other updates.
Post a Comment