Thursday, November 06, 2008

Written By Tanner

At parent teacher conference, Tanner's Teacher told us that he was the best writer in her class. She said that he is phenomenal writer with spectacular ideas. He has great voice in his writing and well thought out story lines. She encouraged us to nurture this ability, and we've created a little writing workshop space for him under the stairs. Write away little buddy.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Deirdre said...

Love a young writer:-)

In case you're interested, my young writer's favorite Xmas gift last year was a big pile of blank books from barebooks.com
They are bound well, hardcover, and he often uses them as gifts after he's filled them.

Heather said...

well - i'd say he got the talent from his ma and pa!!! I think your kids are freakin' geniuses!

Anonymous said...

I believe it! This post made me think of that great book he wrote just before you moved. It was amazing. I loved how excited he was when I read it aloud, jumping in to help me with his creative spelling when necessary. Now, does Christian still draw those amaizing pictures? These two can go into business together as an author and illustrator. Look out JK Rowling!!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Way to go Tanner! It's so important to have those little creative retreats. I still have fond memories of my corner behind the couch.