A few weeks ago I took Sam to the dentist because I had noticed that a cavity had fallen out. We made an appointment for dental work to be done next week. Last night, however, he started crying after dinner complaining that it was hurting. I made a quick phone call to the dentist and left a message asking if they could get him in earlier. There is nothing worse than seeing your child in pain.
The receptionist called back and asked us to bring him in at 10.
2 1.2 hours later, we left the Dentist Office. My baby boy, Sam, got a root canal. Don't those words just send shivers down your spine. Here he is, still numb on HIS left side and doing his best to smile.
The receptionist called back and asked us to bring him in at 10.
2 1.2 hours later, we left the Dentist Office. My baby boy, Sam, got a root canal. Don't those words just send shivers down your spine. Here he is, still numb on HIS left side and doing his best to smile.

2 comments:
I have NEVER had a root canal....and yes, the words bring shivers! I'm proud of Sweet Sam!
Oh my, a root canal?! I'm surprised Sam is smiling after that. I think you just motivated me to make appointments for cleanings for our family.
Post a Comment