Warner has been part of our family for 365 days.

When C&T turned one 1 believe I frosted a cake. Three kids later, I have come to the conclusion that cakes and birthday parties in general for a 1-year-old are over rated. I remember when Hyrum turned one. We lit the candle, sang a hearty rendition of Happy Birthday, put him to bed and ate the cake.
When C&T turned one 1 believe I frosted a cake. Three kids later, I have come to the conclusion that cakes and birthday parties in general for a 1-year-old are over rated. I remember when Hyrum turned one. We lit the candle, sang a hearty rendition of Happy Birthday, put him to bed and ate the cake.
Poor W. had a birthday injury after grabbing a pop top container of baby food out of Eric's hand . . . it wasn't anything three applications of liquid bandage couldn't handle.

1 comment:
happy birthday warner!
Post a Comment