Friday, August 01, 2008

Tanner

I cannot believe that school starts in 20 days. I'm not sure I'm done playing with my boys. We've had the best summer ever. We've played hard and had the best time being together.


In honor of school, here are some pictures of Tanner in Action. At the end of the year his teacher put together a CD with all the kids pictures for the entire year. It was a great surprise.


Quick Story: Christian and Tanner were thrilled with everything at the beginning of the 2007 school year. I had put them in separate classes on purpose, and they soon found best friends. Tanner LOVED playing with J. and Christian adored E. One day, on their way home from school Tanner and Christian stopped to introduce each other to their new friends. It went something like this:

T: Christian this is J.
C: Whoa, you look just like E.
E: Hey, you (pointing at Christian) look just like Tanner.
J: And you (pointing at Tanner) look like Christian.

It was this enormous ah-hah moment for the four of them.

Our identical twins boys had become best friends with another set of identical twin boys. They proved to be the best of friends throughout the entire year. (they are pictured below. . . one is in the red sweatshirt and the other in the black hoodie)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Smedley Family said...

that's a funny story! is that a bed that they made at school? couldn't figure that picture out.