For the past two weeks we've been taking care of our neighbors chickens. We have LOVED it. One day while the boys were playing in the yard, I looked over to see Warner eating some Chicken Poop. Another great parenting moment to add to my ongoing list. So I came home and look up Chicken Poop online just to make sure my baby boy isn't on his way to heaven because I was having too much fun on the PoGo stick. And then I called to confess to Eric.
Me: So if Warner breaks out in a rash, or turns green, or dies it might be because he ate some Chicken Poop today.
Eric: Oh really.
Me: Yah, it was disgusting, but I really think he's going to be okay.
Eric: Well, if he grows up and has a FOUL mouth, I'll know who to blame.
Me: So if Warner breaks out in a rash, or turns green, or dies it might be because he ate some Chicken Poop today.
Eric: Oh really.
Me: Yah, it was disgusting, but I really think he's going to be okay.
Eric: Well, if he grows up and has a FOUL mouth, I'll know who to blame.

6 comments:
Oh, that is so disgusting and funny and cute somehow all at the same time. Love all the pics. I'm behind on my blog...got sucked into the Olympic vortex.
WOW the things that children do. I am looking forward to when I have chidren and the things they will do. It is amazing what their minds think of.
lol! a fowl mouth is probably easier to clean with soap that the bird flu eh! too funny
that is such an eric joke!! I hope he doesn't get sick. Poor guy eating poop. Yikes! Jimmy's grandpa was a chicken farmer in georgia after his retired from his job. Interesting!, I know. :)
Eric is quick! Very funny. M
Hey Bacons!
I caught the link to your blog on another blog. I can't believe how big your boys have gotten. We moved to upstate New York in July and Dan just got called to be the seminary teacher. You'll have to give us some tips on cold winters and seminary teaching.
Post a Comment