Any Priest of Mine
Any priest of mine better be proud of me, even when I’m ugly he still better love me.
And I can be late for a date, that’s fine, cause I’m running on Mormon Standard time.
Any priest of mine will say it sounds just right when my mastery scripture is off a word of two;
And anything I do or say better be okay if I have a talk on Sunday.
And If I feel obliged—to date more boys—I wanna hear him say “Amen” (echo), “Amen” (echo), “Amen” I like it that way!
Any priest of mine better walk_the_Lord’s Line;
He better show me a clean, double-datin’ kind of time.
I need a priest who knows how the D&C goes—
He’s gotta be a hard workin,’ nice talkin’, Pres. Hinckley-approving kind-i-ind!
Any priest of mine!
Any priest of mine better disagree when I say another laurels lookin’ better than me.
And when he gets his call and he is dressed in black, I’m gonna say “Mmm, I like you like that!”
And when I tell that boy “I’ll wait for you!” I wanna hear him say “Amen” (echo), “Amen” (echo), “Amen” I like it that way!
Any priest of mine better walk_the_Lord’s Line;
He better show me a clean, double-datin’ kind of time.
I need a priest who knows how the D&C goes—
He’s gotta be a hard workin,’ nice talkin’, Pres. Hinckley-approving kind-i-ind!
Any priest of mine!
Any priest of mine better be proud of me, even when I’m ugly he still better love me.
And I can be late for a date, that’s fine, cause I’m running on Mormon Standard time.
Any priest of mine will say it sounds just right when my mastery scripture is off a word of two;
And anything I do or say better be okay if I have a talk on Sunday.
And If I feel obliged—to date more boys—I wanna hear him say “Amen” (echo), “Amen” (echo), “Amen” I like it that way!
Any priest of mine better walk_the_Lord’s Line;
He better show me a clean, double-datin’ kind of time.
I need a priest who knows how the D&C goes—
He’s gotta be a hard workin,’ nice talkin’, Pres. Hinckley-approving kind-i-ind!
Any priest of mine!
Any priest of mine better disagree when I say another laurels lookin’ better than me.
And when he gets his call and he is dressed in black, I’m gonna say “Mmm, I like you like that!”
And when I tell that boy “I’ll wait for you!” I wanna hear him say “Amen” (echo), “Amen” (echo), “Amen” I like it that way!
Any priest of mine better walk_the_Lord’s Line;
He better show me a clean, double-datin’ kind of time.
I need a priest who knows how the D&C goes—
He’s gotta be a hard workin,’ nice talkin’, Pres. Hinckley-approving kind-i-ind!
Any priest of mine!
2 comments:
Bro. Bacon!
Thanks a million for the lyrics! I love the song! I appreciate everything you have done at EFY. You changed lives and definitly made me wanna be better! YOUR AMAZING! Thanks again!
Rendi Phillips
Rupert, Id
rendiphillips36@hotmail.com
brother bacon... did you write this song? can i get a musical version on tape? will you sign it just in case you become really really famous someday? :) I always loved hearing your neat songs. Good work!
Post a Comment