Thursday, August 23, 2007

Up Close & Personal with Hyrum


Hi! I'm Hy-Mum. I LOVE getting my picture taken and happily scrunch up my nose and grit my teeth for pictures. My mom says the nose scrunching reminds her a lot of my Aunt Kari who was apparently a nose scruncher back in the day. My mom says I look good with my hair buzzed, but do you think it makes my nose look big? . . .


I've just started singing the Alphabet Song . . . so not only am I devilishy good looking but brilliant as well!


Don't Mind the Dirt Under My Fingernails. . . just proves I'm all boy!


Cute toes. . . and it is a good things pictures don't smell!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm totally laughing. I love Hyrum's blog post. His fingernails and toes totally reminded of Abe's. Buzzed hair is a good thing and if you stand too close to any camera Hyrum your nose will look big. :) We love you little kiddo! Thanks for cheering my day!