Tuesday, May 08, 2012

37 weeks

Here I am at 37 weeks.  Measuring 37 inches.  Weight gain 9 lbs (a shocking difference from the usual 35+).  Still adhering to a fairly strict diabetic diet.  Exercising daily--M,W,F walking for 45 minutes, T&Th just switched from playing basketball to bike riding.  

Sugar for me equal heartburn.  Baby gets the hiccups a lot, especially in the evening.  Everyone has an opinion on the gender and tells about their friends/neighbors/relatives that have 5,6,7,8, boys and then got a girl.  It is getting old but we smile.  They mean well.  I really just want another boy.  My dream has always been 8 boys.  

2 comments:

Angela said...

YOU LOOK GREAT! Now just waiting for the actual baby post!!!! LOVE YOU!

Brooke Jones said...

Baby is coming soon! I am so impressed with all of your exercise while being prego! I hope you get your boy too - but if it is a girl that you can be excited as well!