I would love to make some Yoda shirts for the Bacons! If you are serious, send me a shirt for everyone and I will take care of the rest. I would just send you the file image, but unless you have the Silhouette program, I don't think it would translate to your computre. Email me if you don't have my house address.
3 comments:
I would love to make some Yoda shirts for the Bacons! If you are serious, send me a shirt for everyone and I will take care of the rest. I would just send you the file image, but unless you have the Silhouette program, I don't think it would translate to your computre. Email me if you don't have my house address.
spencer said "that's awesome!"
That is awesome!
Great posts Steph! Love all the snow and the ice fishing, and the Mickey Moose! That is too funny!
Hope all is going well with your pregnancy. I think about you and your amazing family often! :)
Post a Comment