1. Talmage walking with his six inches too short hiking stick. He hobbled and wobbled around like a really really old person with his eye sparkling and a wide grin smeared all over his face the entire time. I also loved watching just his left arm swing vigorously back and forth as he
2. Tanner giving Mudge a shoulder ride. Those twins sure love that boy. The other day I saw such genuine love in Tanner as he lifted Mudge up with his feet for a superman ride.
3. Warner riding a two wheeler with training wheels. While wearing underwear makes you a big boys in our house, ride a two wheeler earns you the title.
4. Sam and his buddies riding around the campground for the eighty-second time. One of my favorite things to do while camping was riding my bike around the campground. I remember feeling so adventurous and brave. Camping this weekend was perfect. Blue blue skies. The midnight sun blazing. Good food and even better company.
No comments:
Post a Comment