Friday, November 12, 2010

What Makes A Home

They say that loves makes a house a home. If that is the case, then we are over the top on the home title, especially with the addition of my recently received birthday present. In August, I called my Mom and asked, begged, pleaded with her to help me finish this star quilt that I had started and never finished. When I pulled out the star squares from my sewing bag I found a pair of training underpants, from when I was potty training HYRUM over 2 and a half years ago.

My mom came through like a champ, which if you ask Warner is the highest title of honor in our home. The wall hanging is perfect. I had originally planned on hanging it by the piano but wanted to be able to see be able to see if from the kitchen. It is such a symbol of cheer and love.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: