Thursday, September 30, 2010

Beach lake Jamboree 2

The Jamboree is organized chaos. Masses and masses of people. Amazing parents whooping and hollering for their kids. And kids just giving it there all. At one point I was standing at the finish line waiting for C&T. There was a mom their with her camera poised and ready to shoot. "Good for her," I thought, "Way to be optimistic about your kid being fast." I however was being realistic and had yet to pull my camera out of my back pocket when my friend Megan exclaimed, "There's Christian." And there he was, huffing and puffing and pushing for all he was worth. He's got my competitive spirit and always plays to win. #20. Out of 200 boys he was #20. Top 10%. . . and without a day of practice. . . Uncle Greg it looks like you've got a partner for your next Marathon.



Tanner came is 48. And in Tanner fashion, he was just fine with that. I hope to get the pictures from my friends with Christian running in his short sleeves and Tanner with a hat, a COAT, AND GLOVES.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

i love your boys steph!!! you are such a fun mom for them.