Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Treadmill

Warner + Treadmill (turned on my Hyrum)=

you cannot see his fingers, but they were also victim of the "treadmill" incident. lucky for warner, his sucking thumb was not injured. phew. he's obviously been favoring his right hand, but today i noticed that he was beginning to use his left again.

i wish i knew the details of Warner's collision with the treadmill. I was however, upstairs when it happened. . . at ward choir nonetheless. sam frantically barged in, "Mom, Hyrum turned on the treadmill and Warner got his hand caught." that was the end of choir for me. i ran downstairs expecting the worst (fingers dangling, blood everywhere, the sound of bones being crushed). . . and was relieved to see it was only a topical injury. i don't know which was worse, the actually injury or the application of liquid bandage.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

poor, poor, poor little one. That hand looks so sore! Blast ward choir!!! :) I have to say, I'm so relieved I'm done with ward choir. I do feel bad that I don't support it any more, now that it's not my calling. But, oh well! I appreciate being with my fam more on sundays.