Rachel, now that you mention it there is one thing Michelle and I would like to talk to you about. . .
Not about you, but about Scott. This is something that every young woman should know about her future husband before the official "I do" is said. Be forewarned, it isn't pretty.
1. Scott has KILLED (and may kill again for that matter) for candy. Just ask him about my goldfish. . . my sweet, precious, innocent, perfect little goldfish. The crime scene was brutal. The invasion obscene. And remorse? Non-existent. To the train eye, it had premeditated murder written all over it. Luckily for Scott, he had a good lawyer.
I know the news of this must be shocking.. . and really, I hated to be the one to tell you. . . but someone had to do it.
Do with this info. what you will. I just wanted you to be well informed that you are marrying a Candy Murderer. So in 15 years, when you can't find Scotty Jr.'s little Fluffy Puss, don't say I didn't warn you.

Don't let this face fool you! He's really holding butcher knife and the bag of candy . . .
Not about you, but about Scott. This is something that every young woman should know about her future husband before the official "I do" is said. Be forewarned, it isn't pretty.
1. Scott has KILLED (and may kill again for that matter) for candy. Just ask him about my goldfish. . . my sweet, precious, innocent, perfect little goldfish. The crime scene was brutal. The invasion obscene. And remorse? Non-existent. To the train eye, it had premeditated murder written all over it. Luckily for Scott, he had a good lawyer.
I know the news of this must be shocking.. . and really, I hated to be the one to tell you. . . but someone had to do it.
Do with this info. what you will. I just wanted you to be well informed that you are marrying a Candy Murderer. So in 15 years, when you can't find Scotty Jr.'s little Fluffy Puss, don't say I didn't warn you.
Don't let this face fool you! He's really holding butcher knife and the bag of candy . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment