Friday, December 11, 2009

Ho-Ho-Ho


Sam was asked to be Santa this year in the school's 2nd grade production of Sombrero for Santa. He did an amazing job memorizing his 60+ lines and singing his small solos. The big man in the red suit would have been real proud (Eric and I were beaming).

After his rehearsal, he came home and asked for a pillow.

Steph: Why?

Sam: Because I look silly. I'm a skinny Santa.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is AWESOME!!!! I wish the schools around here would do big productions like that. Awesome.

Brittney said...

Way to go Sam! Wish we could have been there to see it.

jessica said...

Silly Skinny Sam!

Bailee said...

#1 Sam is just too big!:)
#2 I loved being Santa in my elementary school plays...it's the best part you can get!!!

Love and miss your family so much!
-Bailee Hawkins

J.J. said...

Hey Steph and Eric -- congrats on your newest, now you have a basketball team for sure.

Glad you are enjoying Alaska and the dark winters aren't driving you nuts. I hope you get a good view of the northern lights to make up for it.

We are enjoying Kentucky as well. My job at Murray State is great, and J.J. is able to work two days a week to maintain her connection to her profession, and the three girls keep us very busy otherwise.

We stayed here for Christmas and had a great time -- we hope you had a nice Christmas and wish you a happy new year. Our e-mail address is paul.jj.walker@gmail.com.